The Boys' High School And College,originally established in 1861 is one of the oldest educational institutions of Allahabad. It is located on a lush green campus of 13-acre in the heart of the city, in Civil Lines, at 4 P.D. Tandon Road.
Since its inception, the school has been a trail-blazer in the field of education and was one of the first institutions in the city to start co-education. However, with the passage of time, the co-educational character of the school was lost and teaching was confined to boys only.
Updated on: [March 14, 2021]