Cathedral school gets its own identity :
On the 16th of July, 1952 due to a government notification earlier St. Joseph¡¯s Private Day School was renamed as Cathedral School with Very Rev.Fr. Clement Bondioli, O.F.M. Cap, as the second Principal for the succeeding five years. The school then consisted of eight to ten class rooms with 150 children on its roll. This gentle giant was loved by one and all. He loved children and was very concerned for their well-being and education and was pained by the plight of the orphans whom he loved, cared and worked for tirelessly.
Updated on: [July 18, 2019]