DPS Rajpura is a co-education day school promoted by the Lighthouse Educational Trust and managed by the Delhi Public School Society. The DPS Society with its motto, Service before Self, was registered under the Societyís Act in 1948 and the very first school of the DPS Society was launched in 1949 at Mathura Road. From a single school, the DPS Societyís schools have spread their educational wings across the country and abroad. Today, the legacy of its quality learning experiences reaches out to millions of young minds through nearly 200 Delhi Public Schools.
En route, the DPS Society has empowered the teaching and student community through the establishment of the Human Resource Development Centre. The HRDC takes a distinct place within the Delhi Public Schools system, working as a platform to address, articulate and disseminate innovative educational ideas preparing teachers and students of Delhi Public Schools, with a unified, collective vision.
Updated on: