Few institutions have gone through such hardships and uncertainties in their tenure of life and yet very few have overcome them so successfully as our school has. Indeed the checkered history of our school is a glorious monument of human endeavour and the selfless untiring efforts of its Management members and teachers.
Originally run by a minority trust in Kalyan city, the school had good teaching staff and spacious accommodation in their premises. Due to some untoward happenings that management took the harsh step of closing down the secondary school, in the first week of May 1977 . 40 teachers became jobless with termination notices and 1200 students with leaving certificates were on the streets. No existing school in the city could take any of these children or teachers. Obviously a new school had to be started before the end of May 1977.
Some educationists and social workers took up this almost impossible task. Permission of transfer of school from Education department and Charity Comminssioner was obtained through a temporarily formed society. The school was housed in the crowded rooms of Adarsh Hindi High School in Rambaug.
Updated on: [July 26, 2022]