DAV Padmabati Public School is located at, Mania village near Tangi in Cuttack district. The school was established on 1st April 2016, and has completed 2 years of its journey and is trying to serve best of its scholastic and non scholastic abilities. It is the first rural school of DAV Institutions, which comes under the Gram Panchayat of Uchapada. It is a co-educational English medium school.
Rooting on to the ideals Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati and Mahatma Hansraj the school has been striving to explore the expectations of the society for academic excellence through value based quality education and nurturing the flaming minds of upcoming generations.
Constantly motivated by the motto “Work is Worship” the school is committed to undertake ceaseless journey adopting the latest technologies enabling to realize its vision of “Quality & Empowerment”, without alienating from the Vedic ethos.
Upholding the philosophy of “Vasudaiva Kutumbakam”, the school has pledged to guide and encourage others to broaden the visions of cooperative learning through acceptance of ideas and thoughts of progressive minds.
Spreading over 10 acres of land, the school, and the school has a master plan to bring in all the modern facilities like;
• Playground with audience gallery for football, cricket, hockey, volleyball and separate facilities for basketball, badminton and table tennis.
• Separate hostel facilities will be provided to accommodate outstation students.
• Modern classroom with activity room along with smart classes to enhance activity oriented learning.
• Separate labs for science, computer, chemistry, biology, mathematics, library, medical hall, conference hall, auditorium, canteen, etc.
• A water treatment plant along with aqua guard and cooler facilities
• Transportation will be provided to the interior places to accommodate students to school.
• ”House system” is done for the students in order to cultivate their leadership traits and to inculcate healthy competitive spirit.
• School has plans to make separate clubs like ECO club, science club, health & wellness club, sports club, heritage club, debate club etc., to create awareness, to update young minds and ignite competitive spirit, to imbibe scientific temperament and inquisitiveness, to promote health, hygiene and sanitation and to enlive and enmasse enterprising speakers.
Updated on: [October 22, 2018]