B.A.P.S. Swaminarayan Institution was established by blessing of Brahmswarup Shastriji Maharaj and Brahmswarup Yogiji Maharaj with a view of to develop real culture, discipline, health, good moral character and education for children of future generation. Brahmswrup Yogiji Maharaj had established this Gurukul in 1966 A.D.,almost five decades before under the supervision of Parampujya Pramukhswami Maharaj.Right now, Gurukulís glory and fame is spread in all over the world. The student from each and every corner of Gujarat state come here for learning and achieving the best education in their life. Today this gurukul is a center of attraction for studentís life.
Gurukul is spread in 3 acres of land with extra-ordinary and Morden facilities of lodging, boarding and school building. Gurukul possesses spacious airy rooms for students. More than 1200 students are studying here form std. 6th to std. 12th in Gurukul.In addition to this facilites, Gurukul consists : Prayer hall / Temple, Mess(for food), Reading hall, Library, Consumer Stall, S.T.D.Booth, Modern Computer Lab, Video rooms and separate standard wise classes.
Updated on: [August 24, 2018]