The curriculum is based on age-specific learning outcomes. Learning is child-centric. The focus is on the unique interests, abilities, learning pace and style of each child. Learning is made authentic and meaningful through experiences derived from the student's interactions with nature, people, objects and experiences. An understanding of the social and cultural contexts to which children belong give clues to their emotional, cognitive and social needs, and help teachers create a truly unique multicultural learning environment.
Gurukul Preschool Advantages:
• Safe and Secure CCTV Monitored facility
• Creative Environment and Open Spaces
• Variety of Nutritious Homely Meals for all tastes
• Trained and Experienced teachers
• Best Child Teacher Ratio for optimal care and attention
• Wide range of Activities, Games, Learning techniques
• Plays, Puppet Shows, Multimedia Lessons
• Computers, Skating, Singing and Dancing Sessions
• Picnics, Outings and Events for all round growth
• Art and Craft Exhibition, Diwali Fete, Sports Day and Annual Day
• Parenting Sessions, Medical Checkups and more..
The faculty and staff are nursery trained having an aptitude for child care. At Gurukul we believe that every child has his/her own pace and they can do better with love and affection.
Updated on: [January 30, 2020]