Updated on: 8/9/2018
Orchid Colony, Wokha - 797111, Nagaland (Report an error in WHATSAPP at: 9899104337)
PHONE No.: 7005217922, 7085173495,
EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB SITE: dbswokha.com
MEDIUM OF EDUCATION: English
CLASSES: Nursery To XII
TYPE: Co Ed
GENERAL HELPLINE NO.: 9899104337
) Don Bosco Higher Secondary School, Wokha is a Christian minority Educational Institution under NBSE curriculum run by the Salesian of St. John Bosco, a great educator of Youth. The method of education followed in the School is the method taught and practiced by St. John Bosco, viz., based on the fear of God, on conviction, prevention of faults and paternal correction.
(2) The aim of the institution is to impart a sound education by cultivating in the pupils habits of piety, virtue, self-reliance and discipline while they go through their studies. Hence, particular attention is given to discipline and character formation by means of religious and moral instruction.
(3)The school encourages student?s participation in school activities by means of organization- House system, clubs which aim at fostering the genuine interests of the students in the sphere of the intellectual and cultural, social and other extracurricular activities for the complete formation of the student.
(4) To develop a positive attitude amongst the students and development of their Emotional Intelligence so that they can cope with the stresses and strains of life better, develop better interpersonal relationships and other life skills so essential in today?s world.
(5) To impart basic computer education to Programming and Database Management, conforming to international levels so that they are capable of using the computer as a tool for their development.
(6) A keen sense of social awareness and justice with a concern for the underprivileged of the society.
(7) To develop an awareness and pride of our rich cultural heritage.
NOTE: The information given is the best of our knowledge collected from various sources for the benefit of the students, if any correction needed or removal of the information completely please write email.
Copyright © 2009-25. All rights reserved.
Site Owned by SchoolSearchList.com Site developed & maintained by The Graphics