St. Jospeh’s Convent is an English Medium, Catholic Institution established in 1861 by the Registered Society of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny in the Arch- Diocese of Kolkata. Although meant primarily for Catholic students, the school is open to all, irrespective of religion, caste or community.
We have reasons for rejoicing and giving thanks to God for the marvels He has worked for us, and for the immense growth that has taken over the years. It is with great pride and joy that we proclaim: “The seed that was once planted in faith by our pioneering Sisters in the fertile soil of West Bengal, and lovingly nurtured by the valiant Sisters and Staff, and all others who followed them down the years, has now grown into a flourishing tree with immense potential for further growth and expansion.”
Updated on: [January 27, 2018]