The Vidyalaya had its humble beginning in October 1970 with the blessings of our Pujya Gurudev H.H.Swami Chinmayananda. From a meagre strength of 50 in 1972 almost in 4 decades the Vidyalaya has made remarkable progress. Today we have more than 1950 students. In 1982 the foundation stone was laid and the school building committee was constituted by our Poojya Gurudev. On 16th January 1986, the ground floor of the school building was inaugurated by our Poojya Gurudev. All the three floors measuring 45,000 sq.ft, with three well equipped labs were completed in 1992. This new building accommodates all the classes from Nursery to Standard 10. One more wing (Ground +2 floors) with 9 classrooms was added to the main building in the year 1996 for Nursery children. In the year 2000 another block with 4 classrooms was added and in the year 2002, our school auditorium “Chinmaya Kalai Arangam” and 4 classrooms were added.
Updated on: [January 13, 2017]