St Joseph’s Public School , Thottuva, is one of the recent educational ventures of De Paul Province Potta , of the congregation of the sisters of charity (CSC) was started in the year 2004 with the specific aim of giving quality education to the children of the locality. It is located amidst lush green, pollution free environment, the school is peacefully tucked away, yet conveniently within the reach of the town. Though situated in rural area, the infra structure and facilities offered by the school comprehensively cater to the most modern standards of education. It has been registered under St. Joseph’s Public School Trust on 19th August 2005 with Reg. No.605/2005. It has been affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi ( No. 930825) in the year 2011.
Congregation of Sisters of Charity (CSC) is canonically erected in the year 1944 and later in the year 1995, the Apostolic see granted approval to the new constitution of the congregation by decree Prot. No. 52/84 dated 8-05-1995 and raised the congregation to the Right. We have been rendering humble and selfless service to the society without discrimination of caste and creed. This congregation is engaged in charitable and educational activities in all over India and abroad reflecting the spirit of Christian charity
Updated on: [September 19, 2017]