AFFILIATION NO: R.DIS NO.121839/E3/96 DT 10.1.97
Our Lady's centre had its inception in the year 1954.
A minority institution intended primarily to promote the educational interests of the catholics.
This Salesian institute, imbided by the spirit of Don Bosco the founder, to cater for the young girls through the co-foundress St.Mary Domenica Mazzarello.
A new building was opened in the year 1969. In the year 1975 it applied for recognition for classes VI to X. In the year 2007 permission was granted to begin Hr.Sec'classes.
Updated on: [June 09, 2017]