Looking at the dearth of education before independence, three visionaries Sh. K. N. Bhargava, Prof. Shiv Shankar of RR College and the legend Prof. G. S. Jaiman came forward to start a new school with a very nominal fee in Alwar in the year 1941. Gradually these three members association bloomed into a full-fledge working committee "Balhit Shiksha Samiti (BHSS)" on Sept. 2,1942. This Samiti was approved by Sh. KBL Seth, the then Chief Minister & was duly registered as an Educational Society by the Govt. of Alwar State. On April 16, 1944 the first Annual General Meeting was held and Mrs. Lily Katre was elected as President and Prof. G.S .Jaiman as Hony. Secretary.
The managing committee always keeps the respect & honour of its all stake holders in mind and tries to provide a harmonious & healthy environment so that its employees can work peacefully. The management puts tremendous efforts to uplift the standard of its staff and students and provide facilities to upgrade themselves. A number of scholarships & awards were introduced to motivate the students and staff.
Updated on: [June 08, 2019]