This Vidyalaya is one of the oldest Vidyalaya of KVS. To begin with ,it was in the temporary accommodation provided by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. The Government of AP has provided 10.4 Acres of land .The Vidyalaya has been functional in its own building which was inaugurated by Hon. Sri. S.B. Chawan, Minister of Education and Social welfare, Govt. of India on 22-11-1980.This is a three section school with 1300 strength.
In class XII, Commerce stream and Humanities stream was started in 1986.
Two phases of staff Quarters and 8 extra additional classrooms were constructed in 1988.
Updated on: [September 22, 2016]