Kendriya Vidyalaya, Guntur (Affiliation No. 100014) established on 15th August 1980 in Hindu College Compound and later on the Vidyalaya occupied its permanent new building on 8th December 1991. It is located at Nallapadu, left side of the Guntur-Narasaraopet Road, 10 Kms away from Railway Station Guntur and 12 Kms from A.P.S.R.T.C Bus Stand Guntur.
The school is well-equipped with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Jr. Science Laboratories, Atal Tinkering Lab and two Computer labs. Now the Vidyalaya is running with 3 sections up to class X and one section each in classes XI and XII with a total strength of around 1200.Over the last two and half decades Kendriya Vidyalaya, Guntur has won itself an enviable reputation of maintaining high educational standards in Guntur.
Updated on: [September 18, 2018]