Historical Background of St. Francis School
St. Francis Sr. Sec. School is a minority Community institution run by Prabhudasi Sisters Education Society (PSES) (Regd.). This institution was established by the FSMA Sisters in the year 1929. Until the year 1965 the school was governed by FSMA Sisters. In 1965 the school was handed over to the PSA Sisters. From 1965 to 1996 the school was managed under the RCDES (Roman Catholic Diocesan Education Society) On 1st April 1997 (PSES) Prabhudasi Sisters Education Society was formed and it was registered on 26th February 1998 under Rajasthan regulation No. 28, 1998. In the year 2000 this Society got, its registration.The main aim of this school was to widely promote and provide education to the people of Alwargate area because at that time there was lack of inclination towards education. Due to the hard work of the staff and keen interest and co-operation of the local people, this school had remained the biggest and best Primary school of Rajasthan from the year 1929-2002. Looking to the great demand of parents this school was upgraded to Middle level in the year 2003 and thereafter to the Secondary level in 2006 and complying to demand of the parents and the need of the place the management has decided to raise the school to Senior Secondary level with all the streams in the year 2008. Presently the school is preparing boys and girls for the Secondary and Senior Secondary examination. The institution is running the faculties of Arts, Commerce and Science (Maths & Bio) recognized by the Board of Sec. Education Rajasthan.
Updated on: [September 12, 2017]