St. Anthony’s Convent Girls’ Inter College established in 1924, is run by religious sister known as Canossian Daughters of Charity. It is owned and managed by “Canossians Allahabad”, a body registered under the Societies Registration Act. 1960, and having its office at Allahabad.
This institution runs classes from VI to XII and is recognized by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Allahabad, (U.P.).
Updated on: [August 17, 2017]