DPS Panipat Refinery was established as an English medium co-educational school in the year 1998. It was set up as a joint venture of the DPS Society and IOC, Panipat Refinery primarily to provide education to the employees of Panipat Refinery. The school is located on plush green and peaceful surrounding of the Panipat Refinery Township and is affiliated to the Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE). With a humble beginning up to class VIII with the student strength of 400 and 25 teachers at the outset, the school has come a long way with the present strength of around 1900 students from Nursery to class XII and around 100 teachers.
Updated on: [October 10, 2017]