SYNA International School provides world class hostel facilities to girls and boys in Madhya Pradesh. In many aspects the boarding serves as the nerve in students life. SYNA puts untiring effort to make boarding system comfortable for students. School has 3 boarding houses ZEUS and POSIDON for boys and ATHENA for girls.Children of class 2 & above years are eligible for hostel facility. The hostel blocks have complete facilities and amenities to make the stay of every child comfortable and happy. The hostel has
following features and facilities.All the houses are equipped with Wi-Fi and central surveillance system for security.
1. Each room accomodates 4 students.
2. Each room has attached toilet and bathroom.
3. Each room is designed to get a lot of natural light and good ventilation.
4. Hostel rooms are built in simple design, but make a remarkable ambience.
5. Children living in hostels are safe and secure under matronís care.
6. Security personnel keep a watch on studentís movements.
7. Attendance at hostel is mandatory, and is taken twice a day.
8. Hostel has a hygienically maintained kitchen and a dining hall.
9. Students are provided a variety of food items, snacks and milk.
10. There are separate hostel for girls and boys with separate recreation rooms.
11. Laundry, in-house doctor facilities, and library are available.
Updated on: [September 24, 2018]