ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL JALANDHAR CANTT – A GLIMPSE
1. Army Public School Jalandhar Cantt is a Co-educational, English Medium School, affiliated to CBSE with classes I to XII
2. The School has the latest educational technology to help the students attain their optimum academic potential and imbibe moral, social and ethical values, an ideal mix of tradition with modernity.
3. Aims and Objectives: School aims at imparting quality education with a special emphasis on intellectual, creative, emotional as well as physical growth of the child. Besides academic excellence, the students are provided with ample opportunities to participate in cultural, sports, drawing and painting competitions, right from school level to national and international level. School aims at developing character and individuality of the students through well-balanced combination of curricular and co-curricular activities.
4. Location and Infrastructure: Presently, the school is functioning at two different locations. The Primary Wing (Classes I & III) is located near Near Zonal Recruiting Office and the Main School (Classes IV to XII) is near Military Hospital.. New school building has all the modern amenities. The foundation stone for the same was laid by Lt Gen Mohinder Singh, AG on 30 June 2005.
5. Besides a well-stocked library, the school has fully equipped Science Laboratories including Biotechnology Lab, Maths Lab, Geography Lab and Computer Lab with internet facility. It also has a Music room, Fine Arts room and Craft room. The school has large play-fields to provide opportunities to the students to enhance their physical development and to excel in sports.
Updated on: [January 11, 2018]