Our Lady of Remedy High School is an English medium School founded in 1926. It aims at providing an all round, liberal, moral and physical education, primarily for Catholics for whose education this institution is established. All Children irrespective of their religion, race, language or caste study here. Education imparted is in keeping with Catholic Principles.
The school prepares pupils for the Secondary School Certificate Examination, The subjects taught include:
1. Religion & Moral Science
2. English (First Language )
3. Hindi/Sanskrit/French/Hindi-Composite (2nd or 3rd Language)
4. Marathi (2nd or 3rd Language)
5. Mathematics / General Maths
7. Social Science (History-Political Science & Geography-Economics)
8. Physical Education
9. Drawing/Craft/Work Experience
10. Social Service
11. Computer / I.C.T.
12. N. C. C.
13. Personality Development
14. Elements of Commerce I Work Education
Updated on: [September 13, 2018]