Greenlawns High School is non-denominational and co-educational and was founded in 1959 by Mrs. Daphne Clare, Fraser Thompson.
In the year 1965, Mr. Lalit Gandhi, a friend, philosopher & guide to Mrs. Fraser Thompson, who was actively involved in the development and expansion of the school, purchased it. It was then taken over by the C.U. Shah Education Trust Foundation
Since then Mr. Shah and his family is carrying forward this baton, and is actively involved in the development & expansion of the school.
Updated on: [November 10, 2017]