St. Peterís School, Panchgani (formerly known as the European Boysí School) was founded in 1904. The school campus covers an area of approximately 58 acres with enough playing fields and ample provision for sports in all its branches. It is essentially a boarding school, but a few day scholars are also admitted.The school runs on public school lines. It gives a liberal education that involves a sound, all-round training for the children. The school campus consists of an array of facilities, which include the Main Building and new assembly hall, various Dormitories with modern toilet facilities, Staff accommodation, the Hospital and utilities like a modern Water Distribution System, Sewage Treatment Plant and Solar heating equipment and numerous playing grounds. The Main Building consists of an Art Room, Classrooms, Computer Department, Modern kitchen, Dining Hall, Laboratories and Library.
Updated on: [September 20, 2018]