The School was established in the year 1956 by Mother Ignatius, a Swiss nun whose foresightedness, deep insight and dedication contributed to its origin .The school is managed by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Joseph of Chambery, Province of Pachmarhi, India. Since then it has grown by leaps and bounds. St. Josephs Convent School made a humble beginning with 12 students, which has now snowballed into an overwhelming strength of over 3,500 students. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi from 1986. The school is blessed with 125 competent, qualified and talented staff members who are actively involved in the all round development of the student.
Updated on: [February 10, 2018]