Hostel Residence Area
The hostel has one wing each for girls and boys separately. Each wing has dormitories where each child is provided with a bed, cot with storage and a cupboard.
The hostel also provides study area and recreation areas. Laundry is taken care of on a daily basis. Regular Outings are planned for the hostel students apart from the Super Saturday and Special Sunday mealtimes.
Full Boarders check out at the end of each Term. Week Boarders at the Hostel check out on Fridays and check in on Monday Mornings.
1. The Hostel is the home of the student on the campus, and each student is expected to behave in such a manner as to bring credit to him/her as well as the School.
2. Ragging of any kind is severely punishable as per the Supreme Court directives. Students are advised not to indulge in any such activity.
3. The student should ensure that there is no misbehaviour on campus in general and during gatherings/ functions in particular.
4. Students violating the code of conduct are liable to be suspended and/or expelled as per the management's decision.
5. Any issue arising in the hostel needs to be reported to /discussed with the Hostel Warden immediately.
Updated on: [October 16, 2018]