Bustling with life and activity CMS Station Road is located in the hub of the city of Lucknow on the busy Charbagh Road. It is the oldest CMS Branch being born in 1959 and is thus the birth place of the CMS vision of "Vasudhaiv Kutumbkam" as well as the motto of "Jai Jagat" that resides in the heart and lips of every CMSite. The Branch achieved ICSE status in 1987 and was proclaimed an ISC Branch in 1989. The dynamic leadership of its successive Principals Mrs Nasir, Mrs Garg, Ms Manjit Batra, Mrs D. Vivek and now Mrs Aruna Gupta have given it a strong and prestigious foundation. The Branch is well furnished with modern laboratories, well-stocked libraries, huge games hall, spacious classrooms, canteen and all modern audio video facilities to give a new meaning to education.
CMS Station Road is the proud organizer of a mega computer event COFAS International which attracts students from all over the world to participate in various contests related to computer science.
The history of CMS Station Road is replete with outstanding achievements of its students whose brilliance shines bright inspiring others to rise high.
Some of its luminaries are: Gyaneshwar Singh became the first IPS from CMS; Prakash Gupta got selected in IFS and till very recently was serving in Beijing; Ajay Gupta and Kshitendra Verma qualified the IAS exam in 2008; Priya Goel also qualified the UPSC Exam and became an IAS Officer; Priti Sharma qualified the PCS in 2008; Prashant Kumar Singh cleared the SCRA and is working with the RDSO (Railways). He even designed the engine.
Updated on: [October 01, 2018]