INTERNATIONAL PRESCHOOL PRIVATE MODEL
• Little Flower Academy is an age appropriate experimental learning center with an evolved program for preschool
children from the ages of 18 months to 6 years of age.
• The curriculum and syllabus are truly international in their design and delivery. Conducted by well experienced, trained loving staff with a ratio of one adult to 15 children.
• Child friendly bright, airy colourful garden setting. The environment is happy stimulating and nurturing.
• The program balances formal education while encouraging children to be creative and think outside the box
• This inspires and encourages confidence in a child while developing leadership skills, thus giving the childrena head start in the global competition awaiting them.
Reading and writing motor skills
Social and interpersonal skills
Public speaking, show and share presenting
Music, dance, dramatics, sand and water play, art and craft, yoga, gardening, computer visuals, games, drill and cultural programs.
Updated on: [October 01, 2018]