In the year 1945 at Pallavaram a small nucleus of a Primary School with five Standards was started by the devoted Rev. sisters of the Bon Secours from Mylapore.
In the year 1960, the Primary School blossomed into a Higher Elementary School. Due to the untiring efforts of Rev. Father Mathew Vetrical and Rev. Mother Mary Christie, our School grew into a High School on June 14 1963 with 177 students on its roll.
Due to God's Grace and mercy our High School was upgraded into Higher Secondary School from 5.7.1978. At the time of Ruby Jubilee Year, (1963-2003) the school strength was 4350 with 100 Staff Members.
During the tenure of Golden Jubilee year (1963-2013) at present there are 4800 students and 120 staff members.
Updated on: [September 30, 2018]