Welland Gouldsmith School situated at 288 Bepin Behari Ganguly Street has come a long way since it was first established by the Reverends W J Welland and H. Gouldsmith in the late 19th century. ln 1936 the Welland Memorial School was combined with the Gouldsmith Free School and called the Welland Gouldsmith School.
To day, we are affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi and send up candidates for both the ICSE (X) and ISC (Xll) examinations. We enjoy a high reputation for cent percent results every year.
As a truly inclusive school, the diversity of the students we admit is wide-ranging. Our aim is to provide quality education to all. More and more students compete to study in our school. During annual and term reviews of their childís progress, parents appreciate and commend the Schoolís effort at the all-round development of their children.
The school faculty comprises highly qualified, sincere and dedicated staff and teachers. Students feel safe and secure in school at all times, as we teach, uphold and instill in them the highest moral and spiritual values of life.
Updated on: [August 18, 2018]