St. Maryís Higher Secondary School was established in 1913 by the Salvatorian Sisters and taken over by the Congregation of Our Lady of the Missions as its first mission in India in 1915. The Institution had been growing gradually from strength to strength nurturing the young students, making them achieve and step forward in life for greater accomplishments in different fields of academics and life. The School had upgraded itself to Higher Secondary in 1998 and has been providing education in Arts and Commerce Streams. From the Academic Year 2016, the School is providing Higher Secondary education in the Science Stream too. The Institution, which had celebrated its centenary in 2013, is marching ahead, with renewed dedication, with the active support of committed members of the teaching and non-teaching staff.
Updated on: [August 17, 2018]