Educational Academy Central India Academy (affiliated to CBSE) is a Co-Education institution established on 4th July 1997 with 200 students in classes KG to VI standard. With the addition of 2 more classes in 1998 and one class thereafter, the school is presently from Nursery up to class XII. The Academy is managed by Dewas Sunrays Education Society, a registered body consisting of well-experienced, highly qualified and professional competent person.
1.Best Brain with the best experience- the hallmark of the CIA staff. Well, qualified post graduate with a degree in education and wide experience and exposure makes our staff the best faculty in Dewas.
2. Best campus and infrastructure- A Big expanse of grounds, building aesthetically beautiful and appealing, modern infrastructure, facilities in abundance.
3. Best and largest of buses covering every nook and corner of Dewas and surrounding with 21 buses and rising.
4. Best of teaching techniques using advance technologies and following the methodology of imagining, investigate and interact.
5. Best Teacher- student interaction and relationship main USP of our school, Ever friendly, ever smiling ever helpful teachers.
6. Best of two worlds academic and co- curricular Balanced curriculum, holistic development our prime focus. Wide exposure to students. Participation in the large number of literary, cultural and supporting events.
Updated on: [July 12, 2018]