Army Public School, Kapurthala has its roots back to the year 1992, inaugurated by Brig. Vinod Suri Cdr 23 (1) Armed Bde the then Chairman of the School. Armed Bde sponsored Army School in 1991 to cater for the wards of defence service personnel. With the message of time, the school was subsequently upgraded as under:-
The School is being run under the aegis Army Welfare Educational Society, non statutory private society, registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 vide Register of Societies. The School is located on Jalandhar Road in wide area of around 3.5 acres. It has beautiful surroundings spacious playgrounds and easily approachable from the main road.
Updated on: [July 10, 2018]