The Surevin Foundation Society has been started with an attitude of gratitude towards the almighty who continues to bless us in abundance.
Our Achievements since our formation on 11/03/2005
1) Surevin Rural Primary Health & Homeopathy Centre at Surevin International School providing free medical treatment to poors since October, 2005
2) Running Padmashri L.S. Darbari Mobile Dispensary in collaboration with St. Joseph Hospital, Ghaziabad providing free medical facilities in backward rural areas and Jhuggi- Jhopri areas since December, 2005
3) Chemotherapy Day care Centre in J.N. Dharmarth Cancer Hospital, Ghaziabad.
4) Financial aid for medical treatment and educational scholarships in 87 cases specially to poor girls of Dai Course in St. Joseph Paramedical Centre.
5) 12 acres of land in village Niwari, In district Ghaziabad for educational activities in rural area with special provision for women and rural children
Updated on: [July 24, 2019]