Fatima Matriculation Higher Secondary School was founded in the year 1958 as a Matriculation School affiliated to the University of Madras. From 1978 it came under the jurisdiction and recognition of a separate Board of Matriculation Schools whose chairman is the Director of School Education, Tamil Nadu. It obtained its permanent recognition on 04. 06. 1992 /
D. No. 171841 /E3/90. In 1978 the School was upgraded as a Higher Secondary School and permanent recognition was granted to the Higher Secondary Section by the Director of School Education in his proceedings dated 08. 06.1992 / N. M. No. 82307/ W11 / 92.
Updated on: [September 08, 2016]