Modi Public School (MPS), Siliguri is a CBSE, co-educational day cum residential school at Matigara, Siliguri, West Bengal. The school is a franchisee of Modi Public School, Kota, Rajasthan(a renowned group involved in the field of education). MPS brings Joseph Rozario Culinary Academy, a first of its kind in the region, which provides students a chance to learn and hone their culinary skills. The school provides ample facilities for children to sharpen their skills in art, music, dancing, swimming, oration, games, ect. To keep abreast with the most modern informations and techniques of learning, we provide smart classes, computer labs, well equipped science and maths labs, library and many "play-way" learning activities.
Knowledge is to wisdom as success is to greatness.
Academics par excellence
1. MPS Siliguri offers education to students from Nursery onwards to standard 10 and will expand upto standard 12.
2 We maintain an appropriate Teacher - Student ratio of 1:20 which ensures individual attention to the students.
3. We have a dedicated and qualified faculty.
4. Students' progress is continuously monitored in scholastic and co-scholastic areas through continuous assessment and periodic evaluation.
5. counselling and remedial classes form an integral part of school academic program.
6. We aim at developing an all round individual who is strong enough to sustain and creative enough to foster the needs of society.
Updated on: [September 27, 2018]