• We have CCTV (Digital) cameras installed in the school campus which ensures safety in school for children.
• We have installed CCTV and GPRS in all our school buses.
• CBV (criminal background verification) check has been done for all teaching and Non teaching staff.
• 24x7 security is designed around the school campus
• All class room doors locks are disabled from the inside.
• All staff and support staff are to follow School disciplinary policies.
• All Shree Guru Sangameshwar Higher Primary School Buses have seat belts and fire extinguishers, Speed Governors and first aid boxes for the safety of all children.
• We have also implemented child protection policy and complaint redressel policy.
• Internet and Wi-Fi are fire walled (no access to social media and personal mails etc.)
• Rooms not in use are locked at all times.
• We also have full time psychological counselor in school.
Computer education is an integral part of the curriculum at Shree Guru Sangameshwar Higher Primary School, Ram Nagar Kalaburgi. The state-of the art computer laboratory with 20 systems among the students. Students are trained to learn the latest software applications. The school offers computer education from Class 1 to Class 10. Highly qualified teachers impart the knowledge of computers and fully equip the students for the challenges of the computer age.
The bright and spacious classrooms are extremely conducive to the learning processes. The classrooms are equipped with state-of-art audio-visual teaching aids with Computer Aided Instruction System. Each classroom has Digital Smart Boards, a Computer with a broadband connection to the central server and to the internet. Thus the learning process of the student is accelerated.
The need to seek knowledge beyond the walls of the classroom is essential. The Library subscribes to over magazines and news papers dailies which help to meet the varying reading needs of the student. In addition to seeking information within the library, students can use the computers placed in the library to browse the internet for information.
The school has out door greeny play ground located in the school campus.All other sporting events take place in the ground within in the school campus.
There is one open auditorium seating capacity of 500 is located on the left of the main entrance of the school campus.
Parents are requested to kindly wait at the pick-up/drop off points at least 5 minutes in advance. Safe and comfortable transportation in buses is provided by the School. Children are picked up and dropped at fixed points within 500 meters radius of their residences. Each bus has a fire prevention equipment, first aid and an attendant as precautionary measures. We take every measure possible to ensure that the children travel to and from school every day in a comfortable manner. We have installed CCTV and GPS (Global Positioning System) in all our school buses. Students can avail the Transport facility by putting up an application
Updated on: [October 17, 2017]