St. Edward’s School is located in the heart of Milsington in Simla and it stands solemnly as a Living Legend that narrates the saga of times immemorial. It is one of the oldest and famous boys school in Simla. The School is managed by Simla Chandigarh Educational Society, under the Bishop of Simla Chandigarh Diocese. It exemplifies truth, knowledge and wisdom. The school was established in the year 1925 and was initially affiliated to ICSE but recently it changed into Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the year 2008. It is dedicated to provide world class educational facilities to the students and offers education from Classes Nursery to Class XII. To ensure the complete development of the children, St. Edward's School encourages the students to take part in various co-curricular activities held in school such as music, dance, arts and sports. The campus of St. Edward's School is well equipped with the modern infrastructural facilities such as spacious ventilated class rooms with the latest teaching aids such as digital classes in all the class rooms, rich library, state-of-the-art computer labs, science labs and spacious playgrounds.
Updated on: [August 11, 2017]