Children's Academy Society was established in 1957, by a dedicated philanthropist and an eminent educationist late Sh.W.C.Kashyap. The society established a chain of schools in Dehra Dun and Haridwar under his leadership. Children's Academy, Tagore Villa was established and affiliated to U.P. Board in 1958. By the untiring efforts of Mr. Prem Kashyap the school was recognized as a special type English Medium School in 1971. The school got affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.), New Delhi as a Senior Secondary School in 1980.
Under the dynamic leadership of the then principal, Mr. Prem Kashyap the school showed remarkable all-round improvement. The results of school are excellent and the students are excelling in co-curricular and extra curricular activities. The school is doing yeo-man's service to the society through various social activities. In the year 1996 the reins of the school were handle over to the dedicated Principal Mrs. Kiran Kashyap.
The school earned a land mark of excellence in the field of education by showing outstanding board result which brought the institution in the lime light and become popular amongst masses.
Updated on: [November 10, 2019]