Lado Sarai, Chattarpur, Sultanpur, Ghittorni, Manglapuri, Aya Nagar, Ambedkar Nagar, Pushp Vihar, Madan Gir etc.FACILITIES :
St. John’s School, Ward 1, Mehruli is a co-educational Secondary School duly recognized by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of Delhi since 1990 catering to the Educational need and requirement of the habitants of areas of Mehrauli and adjoining villages, with a significant strength of about 1200 boys and girls. The school is providing model Education in a well furnished building, well equipped with modern teaching equipments.
The school has sent 18 batches so far in the All India Secondary School Examination under Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school has all infrastructural facilities including well furnished library, well –equipped science laboratories, art & craft lab, Mathematics Laboratory, Computer Laboratory, Auditorium Hall well equipped with LCD Projector and other Audio Visual Aids. The Pre-Primary Class rooms of the school consisting of Nursery & K.G. classes are fully Air-Conditioned for the comfort and health-hygiene care of Young Children of the school. It is a matter of great pleasure and privilege to state that the school is one of the best rated school in the area of Mehrauli. It is the First school of Mehrauli having the Facility of Smart Board Technology in each and every classroom for a better 3-dimensional understanding for various subjects for its students. The students regularly take part in Zonal and District level Competitions being organized by Govt. of Delhi and win number of Prizes and awards every year. (Copies of results of various District Level Competitions won by the students of the school are displayed herein, which isa true reflection of our commitment envisaged in our Vision & Mission)
Updated on: [February 21, 2019]